Welcome to our website!
- All your personal information is secure and will not be passed on to anyone. In the unlikely event of fraud we will pass the fraudulent orders including shopper details onto the relevant authorities (police, banks and such) for further investigation.
- Whatever information you enter in the "ship to" section of the order will appear on the shipping label. If you wish to have your phone number kept private, please remove it from the "ship to" section and only leave it in the "billing section" as we many need to contact you should something unexpected come up with your order. If the invoice needs to reflect pet names for insurance purposes, please enter the pets name in the name field as invoices are not issued with the items (invoices are emailed as an attachment).
- If you have not received an immediate order confirmation in your mailbox, chances are you have accidentally typed in an incorrect address. If you have entered an incorrect email add during the order process, please contact us and we will amend it for you. Also please check your spam / trash as the confirmation goes there too depending on your mailbox settings. Mailbox settings regard us as spam too, and this is common, resulting in no correspondence from us at all.
- Feel free to email us if you had trouble at the checkout asking if the order has come through as we regularly update the status of your order and would hate you to think that there is no communication on our end. If you see that money has been paid but no order has been processed contact us immediately so we can sort it out. Please allow 3 working days for refunds to be processed/cleared.
- Prices are quoted in AUD. If an error relates to pricing, we will unfortunately have to cancel and re-credit or re-bill all in/complete orders. We will not issue the goods at the erroneous price. You will be notified as soon as the mistake has been noticed. If you wish to do a bulk purchase please check with us how many we have on hand.
- Pictures are for illustration purposes only and may vary from the product description. Please read the product descriptions prior to purchase. If you are unsure, please feel free to browse the manufacturers web site as well for product info. Please email us if you have any questions as typographical errors are possible and many companies take out new packaging/new designs for their trusted products. Manufacturers change the name of foods as well as bag sizes every now and then. If you are due for a credit, we will credit the product & / postage accordingly. If you are purchasing a few of the same item for one pet, please ask for the expiry date. Most of our shoppers have a few pets and go through a few of the same product easily. We as a store do not know your situation and would like to ensure you have the best expiry date.
- All the product information listed has no assurance at all and should not replace trained veterinary care. We take no accountability for any reliance on any of our listed products. Any misuse or abuse of products and the subsequent result will be solely your responsibility. Please be sure about the products you are purchasing making sure they are what you want regardless of where / what category we have them listed on the website (our listing is as a guide only). Items purchased and then "change of mind" will be the purchaser’s responsibility. A restocking fee of 15% of the original purchase price may be applied to certain products Note: Restocking fees are NOT applied when a product is returned due to a damage, defects, or not-as-described in the listing.
- OVEDS offers a 7 working day money-back guarantee (less shipping costs) provided the goods are returned in a saleable condition and are unused, in the original undamaged box including all original packing and inclusions. If we have sent the wrong item or the order is incomplete, we will ask for photos to be emailed so we can investigate. We will require a batch # as well so we can tick it against our stock. Clearance items or sale items cannot be returned.
- Pickups - your order has to be properly checked by yourself or the person picking up as we will not entertain queries regarding incorrect amounts/sizes once the order has left the premises. If you have received your order and something is incorrect or missing, you have 48 hours to bring it to our attention please (we will use the tracking # to verify the delivery date). We will not entertain queries after that time frame as it makes it questionable.
- We reserve the right to refuse the return of items that are returned incomplete or damaged in any way. The purchaser is required to pay all shipping/insurance costs incurred in returning items to OVEDS except in instances where the goods arrived faulty or the incorrect product was shipped by OVEDS.
- To arrange for the return of any item please email us to obtain the return shipping address and procedure. No responsibility will be taken for uninsured goods returned and items lost in transit to us. Products must be returned within 7 working days to receive a refund. Please note: 7 working days are counted from the day the item is in the purchases possession (checked from the tracking data). So if you intend on using the product/s in a months time or longer please check your order, including all types of bagged food (please open and check the contents as well as if it’s the correct item), as soon as it arrives as we will not provide any refunds after the 7 days (in the case of foods, we have no assurance as to how they were stored at your premises). Please know that our supplier/s will ask for pictures of the item/s in question, including expiry dates and batch #s, do not throw the item/s away till a resolution has been reached. If you have made a purchase, check your billing statement against your order and the items received.
- If you are making a purchase to be sent overseas, please know that we have nothing to do with it if anything goes wrong at the overseas destination. We have shipped the item to an Australian address and that is our concern. Postage costs to have items sent back for whatever reason are all the shoppers responsibility. Dates and times are calculated from the time it reaches the Australian address not the overseas address.
- Vaccine purchases: *** THIS PURCHASE IS AT MY OWN RISK *** I have read the ts & cs and accept all the risks associated with the online purchasing and shipping of vaccinations. We try to dispatch the longest available exp date that our suppliers have on hand. If you require something specific, please email us asking for dates before you place the order as we cannot change it with the supplier once our order reaches them. I also acknowledge that if my listing does not already include an esky & cold pack, I have to separately purchase a cold pack & esky (available for purchase, please use the search engine of the store to find the listing) and select express post (recommended so the vaccines are still viable when they reach you). Please use Aus Post web site to see if you are in the express or next day zone from our suburb, 4112. Once it leaves us, we do not know how or where Aus Post stores the item during transit. If you select insurance, please confirm with Aus Post what the insurance covers for an item like this. Please note all express orders will require a signature at delivery. If you include a customer note to leave the order in a safe place they will not leave it and you will have to pick it up from the post office if you are left with a card in your mailbox. We advise you track the progress of the item as we do provide you with the tracing # as soon as its packed. If I do not purchase the cold pack or esky and do not select express post, the vaccines will be sent via standard mail, without refrigeration, at my (purchases) own risk. If you would like to add an extra ice brick to the order, they are available for purchase. Please type it into the search engine of the store. Any cancellations to vaccine orders that are successfully placed online & have not been dispatched, will attract a cancellation fee. No returns, exchanges or refunds for vaccines already dispatched, as per terms at the checkout. Vaccines will only be dispatched on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Nothing over a Thursday or Friday because of the risk of them going off in transit. It is your responsibility to contact us if you are purchasing a large amount of vaccines and require specific dates.
- All orders will leave our premises within 1 - 3 working days (Express Post included - unless otherwise notified) following receipt of payment for your order. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays for QLD are not counted as working days. If you have not received your items within the suggested 10-15 working days (rough timeframe/guideline) for delivery that Aust Post / Fast Way advises, please contact us and also check your local post office/depot. It might be sitting there waiting for collection/re delivery. Sometimes not all posties/drivers card items waiting for collection. We will however, use either carrier at our own discretion to any location. Express Post-please ensure your location is next day delivery esp. for vaccines as some locations are NOT next day delivery. Check Aust Post web site. We are at liberty to use either company for delivery. When the site was developed a few years ago, Aust Post was our only mail contractor. . We DO NOT USE SATCHELS for either company. We do NOT USE NORMAL MAIL either. All items are boxed properly and have a label stuck on them and requires a signature on delivery. If you want us to use Australia post only , please email us and let us know and please put a note on your order :)
- All items posted are not insured unless you have purchased the insurance option at the checkout. If you do not require a signature, feel free to leave a "customer note" but please note this is at your own risk as items sent are not insured. We are not responsible for items or orders that are lost/damaged/misplaced by the postal/courier service that do not have insurance on them. Do not email us automatically expecting us to reissue an item or order that was damaged or lost in transit that was uninsured. (the option to purchase extra cover was available at the checkout). If you have opted to pay for insurance at the checkout, none of this applies to you. Your case will be opened and investigated. A tracking number is provided at the time of dispatch so that you can follow the progress of your order.
- If items are sent back to us because you did not collect it from the post office/depot for whatever reason you will have to pay postage again. We have dispatched the goods and Aust Post/Fast Way has done their bit in trying to deliver it. We cannot guarantee delivery times or give ETAs. Please shop in advance to avoid disappointments. All orders are properly packed and boxed and leave our warehouse in excellent condition. Please ensure you have typed out a postal correct address. We have an automatic label creator that creates the label exactly as it is received. Any RTS (return to senders) that we receive because of incorrect typing of mailing addresses will result in you paying for postage again. If the error was made by the customer, not Oveds or Australia Post / Fast Way.
- Picks ups please note: If you have opted to pay for the order online and have not applied the pick up code correctly and have paid for postage, do not proceed with the order if postage is paid, as the order will then be posted. PLEASE email us and we will recity this BEFORE you pay.
- The system does not work out postage for out of stock items. If items come back in stock they will be sent out with no extra cost. If you need a refund the products will be refunded including postage cost for that item/items.
Your tracking no/consignment # is provided in the status update from us and your invoice is sent as an attachment in that email.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries - https://www.ovedshorseandpetstore.com.au/contact-us
Please note: our T's & Cs apply to all orders/pickups.
Happy shopping :)
The team @ OVEDS