4CYTE for dogs is a revolutionary advancement in joint health for dogs.
There is nothing like the joy of watching our best friends and workmates play, run, jump, and move freely. As they age however, you may notice them slowing down or refusing to engage in activities they love. Support them with 4CTYE™ for Dogs, our revolutionary joint health treatment containing Epiitalis®, that safely and effectively prevents and treats osteoarthritis while maintaining joint health at all ages and stage of life.
With the launch of 4CYTE™ Canine by Interpath there is now an oral nutraceutical joint supplement that is backed by world-class research and development, including peer-reviewed papers, world conference proceedings and ongoing post-doctorate research. 4CYTE™ Canine brings confidence to a new class of natural veterinary products.
4CYTE™ for dogs is a unique advancement in joint treatment containing Epiitalis®, a plant oil extract patented for its ability to proliferate chondrocyte cells for cartilage regeneration. Indicated for use when treating mild to moderate OA, after joint damage or surgery. Even better, have the foresight to use it as a prophylactic in high-risk large breeds, working or athletic dogs
4CYTE for dogs is our best-selling joint treatment for dogs, given daily to:
- Address symptoms such as stiffness, lack of willingness to jump, run or play.
- Support joint conditions in conjunction with prescription pain treatments.
- Support healing after a joint injury or operation.
- Improve and maintain healthy joints at any stage of life.
- Boost the body's ability to meet performance and recuperation demands in athletic and working dogs.
- Target the cause not just the symptoms.
- Helps maintain healthy joints at any stage of life
- Can be used as a preventative measure to actively maintain healthy joints for dogs from as young as 6 months of age
- Helps address symptoms such as stiffness and lack of willingness to jump, run or play
- Complements prescription joint pain treatments
- May be used as a protective and preventative measure against joint disease in high-risk breeds including large and giant breeds
- Contains marine-based ingredients for healthy gut and coat
- Only requires a small, cost-effective, once daily volume
- Is surgeon and veterinarian endorsed
- Has undergone in-vitro, in-vivo and clinical studies
- Features a palatable flavour
- Safe to take long term
- Comes in palatable granules
- Can be taken with other medications
Ingredients: Epiitalis, Abalone, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel, Marine Cartilage
SIZES: 50g; 100g. Each pack includes the dosing scoop.
1 scoop = 0.4g. Each granule measures approx 3mm diameter.
Loading Dose - applied for the first 4 weeks of use.
- 1-5kg = 1 scoop per day
- 6-10kg = 2 scoops per day
- 11-20kg = 4 scoops per day
- 21-30kg = 6 scoops per day
- 31kg+ = 8 scoops per day
Maintenance Dose - given after the first 4 weeks of giving the loading dose
- 1-5kg = 1/2 a scoop per day
- 6-10kg = 1 scoop per day
- 11-20kg = 2 scoops per day
- 21-30kg = 3 scoops per day
- 31kg+ = 4 scoops per day
4Cyte is Fabulous20 July 2021My English staffy has a bad cruciate ligament. She was slow to get up and had trouble with stairs, especially in winter. The vet recommended against an expensive operation until the ligament "goes" and could be replaced, as she could foresee repeat operations in our future if we tried surgically repairing it. Instead, she suggested 4Cyte might improve her mobility. It totally changed our lives! Noticed my dog was moving easier within the first week, while she was still on the loading dose. It's probably three years later now and she's still going strong. I continue to feed her 4Cyte every day. She loves the taste and will wait to eat at her food bowl until I add the little scoops of product in with her food. Surprisingly, her cruciate ligament is still holding together and she can still move around easily enough to go up and down stairs, and go crazy jumping and skittering around the house whenever I pick up the lead for a walk. Cannot recommend this product enough. If your dog has joint problems and mobility issues it's definitely worth a try.
Surprised and DelightedBy: Yvonne Robertson on 27 October 2016My 11 year old Bull Terrier had been having some problems and underwent arthritic treatment via quarterly injections. Although that made some difference she was still in a lot of difficulty walking and was sad a lot of the time. The vet suggested 4Cyte and said her own dog had responded really well to the treatment. You begin the 4Cyte regime with a double 'loading' dose for about four weeks and honestly I began to notice a difference with my dog within days. She has been on 4Cyte now for 3 months and I am absolutely delighted. She will never be a young dog again but she is lively, happy, bossy and active and I'm not going to worry about the injections at this point in time. I add the pellets to her breakfast dry food and she loves them. I would highly recommend this product. Oveds has the best price even with postage and their service is exemplary. I couldn't be happier.