4CYTE Epiitalis Forte GEL - For Horses
4CYTE EPIITALIS Forte Gel is a premium daily horse feed additive used to protect and repair damaged joints, and actively maintain joint health. The revolutionary property of 4CYTE Gel for Horses is EPIITALIS, our exclusive plant seed oil patented for its cartilage repair and pain relief properties.
4CYTE EPIITALIS®Forte Gel for Horses is powered by EPIITALIS, patented for its ability to stimulate the production of healthy cartilage. EPIITALIS has undergone in-vivo, in-vitro clinical studies, giving you the confidence of a scientifically developed and backed product.
This formula includes Epiitalis which is a plant extract from Biota Orientalis. This key ingredient is an oil extract which has been patented for its ability to proliferate chondrocytes in an inflamed environment and for its ability to suppress Prostaglandin E2 (a central inflammatory mediator).
4CYTE EPIITALIS Forte Gel is safe to take long-term, and is used to:
- Address symptoms such as stiffness or lack of willingness to jump, canter or gallop.
- May support healing after joint injury or surgery
- May help address symptoms such as stiffness, gait irregularity and unwillingness to travel forward
- Targets the cause, not just the symptoms of joint pain
- Can be used in conjunction with other medications and procedures used in joint care
- Protect, maintain and promote healthy joints in high-performance horses.
Other benefits include
- Clinical improvements may be seen within 7-14 days of commencing treatment
- Small, cost-effective, once-daily administration
- Highly palatable, simply mixed in with feed
- It is suitable for horses who dislike marine based products
- Safe for use in ponies
- Equine surgeon and veterinarian endorsed
- Has undergone in-vitro and clinical studies
- 1Litre pack will last approximately 250 days on maintenance feeding
Draw accurate volume of suspension from the tube using the applicator supplied. Add to feed to administer.
One 250ml tube will last approximately 59 days on a maintenance dose.
- Loading Dose: Start on 8ml per day for 14 days
- Maintenance Dose: After 14 days, reduce to 4ml per day. Dosage can be varied based on weight of animal and state of joint function.
An Accurate volume can be drawn from the syringe/applicator provided with each 236gm tube
4CYTE Equine Granules – Horse Supplement for healthy joints
4CYTE Equine is a revolutionary advancement for horses suffering from osteoarthritis.
Lameness due to joint injury and progressive disease is the most prevalent cause of deteriorating athletic function in performance horses and constitutes a large percentage of the equine practitioner's caseload.
Most joint conditions have the potential to lead to osteoarthritis (OA), which in turn has a poor prognosis for return to normal athletic function.
4CYTE Equine brings confidence to a new class of veterinary products.
When to use 4Cyte Equine:
- Supplement to address symptoms such as stiffness or a lack of willingness to perform e.g. jump, gallop or canter.
- Support for moderate to severe arthritis in conjunction with other pain treatments.
- Support for healing after a joint injury or operation.
- Preventatively to promote healthy joints in high performance horses.
- comes in convenient palatable raspberry flavoured granules
- is given once daily with food
- can be taken with other medications
- is not swabbable so can be taken prior to competition
- Palatable flavour
- Surgeon and veterinarian endorsed
- Has undergone in-vitro, in-vivo clinical studies
- NOT to be taken during pregnancy
- NOT to be given to animals with an allergy to seafood
The following rates are recommended for a 600kg horse:
- Introduction - 1/4 scoop mixed with feed, slowly increase over the first 5 days.
- Maintenance - 1/2 scoop (10.5g) per day.
- This ensures good levels of active ingredients accumulate in the affected joints in a shorter period of time.
- After 4 weeks you can reduce the dose to the maintenance dose of 1/2 scoop daily.
For horses following surgery or with symptoms of poor joint function it is recommended in the first 4 weeks to feed 1 scoop (21g) per day.
If mixing with feed is not possible, crush the granules and blend with palatable binder such as molasses and administer orally.
- New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel
- Marine Cartilage
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oveds Pet Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.